Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love you Bug!

Hey buddy,


I thought I would start you a book of memory's. I started to write them all down but I am really bad at all that so... I started you a blog. First of all I want to tell you that I love and adore you so so so much you are everything to me. You have the most amazingly contagious smile. I love you Graysen! I know that we will have our differences and I know we will probably fight on occasion when you are older but please remember that I Love You and would do anything in the world for you.


Your dad and I are so amazed by you and cannot wait to see the man you become.

This is our very first family picture. I am sorry your mom looks like a dweeb. You look very very handsome though!
We Love you.